Meatballs make people happy and that’s a fact. There’s nothing like a big ol’ meatball (or three!) to top a heaping bowl of pasta. Heck, some people don’t even bother with pasta! Meatballs can be served on a toothpick or scooped out of a big ol’ bowl with a spoon. However you like ’em, one thing is clear: they must be tasty and bursting with the right amount of sass and spice. Here’s our favorite meatball recipe from the Certified Angus Beef ® brand kitchens. Enjoy!
- Classic MeatballsIngredients
- ¾ pound Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- ¼ pound bulk sweet Italian sausage (skin removed)
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Click here for instructions and a printable recipe. And for more ideas, cooking tips and instructional videos, visit certifiedangusbeef.com.