You can make a hearty breakfast sandwich with a fried egg and Certified Angus Beef ® brand sliced corned beef. Pile it high with a slice of sharp cheddar on a homemade buttermilk biscuit (or take the easy route and buy pre-made biscuit dough — I won’t tell!). Then, spice it up with a blend of mayo, chili sauce and pepper.
Take a bite outta breakfast … lunch or dinner!
- 12 ounces [url href=”http://www.certifiedangusbeef.com” target=”_blank” title=”Certified Angus Beef brand”]Certified Angus Beef ® [/url]corned beef, sliced
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 egges, beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 buttermilk biscuits
- 4 pieces red leaf lettuce
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 red onions, caramelized
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Blend together mayonnaise, chili sauce and pepper.
- Pan fry corned beef with 1 tablespoon butter. Remove from pan.
- Pan fry eggs over low heat with remaining butter.
- Cut biscuits in half. Create sandwich by stacking eggs, corned beef, lettuce, cheese, onions, tomato and mayonnaise.